Greetings from Montana!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yay, I'm glad she is doing better and glad I was able to help with my limited knowledge of bottle babies. My two are thriving and spoiled. They stay in a large dog crate at night, out in a pen in the sheep barn during the day. This weekend and next week, we are getting some nasty freezing weather. When that passes, I'm going to put them in with the other sheep and lambs during the day. Of course I'll be a Helicopter Mom, hovering about, making sure none of the ewes are too mean to my little babies! LOL LOL

Joyful

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Yay, I'm glad she is doing better and glad I was able to help with my limited knowledge of bottle babies. My two are thriving and spoiled. They stay in a large dog crate at night, out in a pen in the sheep barn during the day. This weekend and next week, we are getting some nasty freezing weather. When that passes, I'm going to put them in with the other sheep and lambs during the day. Of course I'll be a Helicopter Mom, hovering about, making sure none of the ewes are too mean to my little babies! LOL LOL
😂. Glad yours are doing well too! Mine has perked up considerably! I’ve got her rigged with a diaper so she can scoot around the house. Our woods floors were too slick for her so I cut the tops off some balloons and put them on her like boots and boy can she fly now! She even bucked a few times. So stinking cute!! I love her. It will be hard to return her to the field. 😬

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I put my two in a pen in the barn during the day and bring them in at night. I feed them in the pen. They are 5 days old. They are in a dog crate in the house. In another week or two, I’ll put them with the rest of the sheep during the day. I’ll just go feed the in the barn and bring them in at night until they are maybe a month old. We’ll see.

Balloons on her hooves! Brilliant idea! Mine trot behind me every step I make. So much fun!

Joyful

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I put down a small tarp and have a dog crate and fence set up. She has her own little pen! Can’t put her out yet, our weather is just too awful right now. At least that’s my excuse for now...lol.

Latest posts