Hello Beepeeple!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Nobody really knows what's going to happen with this one. Could go either way, lots of rain, lots of snow or somewhere in between. Last time this kind of setup happened they forecast 12-14 inches and when it was all over, there was 36... Still pretty warm out in the low upper 30s low 40s here. Mountains have been getting snow since earlier today. All depends on where the storm finally goes to stall out. I wouldn't mind a couple of feet. I spent the past 2 days cleaning/repairing gutters and mowing, so I'm good to go :D =D

Maggiesdad

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
maybe try beesource or face book?

just a handful of us here, and we're scattered around...

Maggiesdad

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey Howdy, Beepeeple! :frow

Wheewww! - it's been a busy year...

Got involved with organizing a local beekeepers association... next month will mark our 1st anniversary. We are currently at 60 members - How Bow Dah!!!:woot

Made my first 10 gal of mead last Aug, a sparkling semi sweet 12%abv. It was yummy on Feb, and just gets better every month. WOW!:drool
Overwintered 15 out of 20 colonies (lost two to mice, two to varroa, and one to moisture. :\ All of that was my fault and preventable.

Swarm season started early - in late March... I've caught 13 so far. Thank goodness that's about over and our flow is full on.

30 queen right colonies and 7 cells in mating nucs.

Taught my first beginning Topbar class last Saturday. :th

Grass is getting tall around here... (might need a couple of goats) I'M ON IT, HONEY!!! :hide