Hello From Pinantan Lake British Columbia!

scottschool

Just born
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Sarah and I am a homeschool mom of 3 human kids and we also have 2 cats... 1 dog... 9 chickens and a beloved goat Jemima... good to meet you all!

woodsie

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome Sarah! I live just down the road...just past Rayleigh. I am a homeschool mom of 3 (to be 4 soon) and live on a hobby farm with lots of critters. I hope to meet you someday!:thumbsup

:welcome

woodsie

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
yes, actually I was just on the facebook page reading today banter. I had a couple groups of the SHOK kids out to our farm a couple months ago.

goatcrazy421

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH! What kind of goat and chickies do you have? I have Nigerian dwarves and mini Nubians, I've got rhode island reds, white leghorns and Easter eggers. I hope to hear more from you!

scottschool

Just born
Reaction score
goatcrazy421 said:
Welcome to BYH! What kind of goat and chickies do you have? I have Nigerian dwarves and mini Nubians, I've got rhode island reds, white leghorns and Easter eggers. I hope to hear more from you!
I have a Nubian Alpine Cross and my chickens are a Americaunas, Miller Browns... and a few i don't knows.
What is a mini Nubian! I think I want one!

HoneyDreameMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm fairly new to the group as well. I've enjoyed it a bunch already - hope that you do too. Friendly folks and lots of good advice!