Help with Hoegger's Deluxe Milking System!!!

mikenandrea

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Posted this on another board.. No luck with help yet :( Thought I would post here as well.

There are no visual instructions on how to use this machine.. ughh!! It is like I am suppose to know how to use the darn thing..
Can anyone do a quick video run through on how to use it? I would SOOO appreciate
it..
Also, I found some sort of wire filter in the bottom of the box and
not sure where it goes.. It is really small.. Is has a black rubber gasket
around it and the filter part is like a wire mesh...
Any ideas?

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
Sorry, I hand milk. No instructions came with the milker? I would call Hoegger. For what you pay for those things, the least they can do is put a full instruction manual in there. Good luck with it.

mikenandrea

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
some crappy written instructions were included.. It was printed from a home computer and the quality is very BAD!!

mikenandrea

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
just got off the phone with them.. the answer was: play with it???
It doesnt come with any how to videos anywhere. Nor does it come with visual instructions.. already getting off to a bad start.. Wish me luck.. Or if anyone has one, a helpful video would be nice.. hint hint :D

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
That really is a shame. I looked at those systems and when you pay good money for something, you at least expect the instructions to be there and be helpful. If you have used milking systems before, sure, easy to figure out and play around with it. When it is your first time, no, playing with it is not easy to figure out. Huh, that is really too bad. I hope it isn't too much trouble figuring it out for you. Will definitely make me think twice before buying one.

MrsCountryChick

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Wow that's horrible to buy one without Clear instructions. Sure if it was used you'd expect instructions to not be included, but geez to buy it new is aweful. And that's some shotty customer service for them to tell you to figure it out. They 'figured out' how to get your payment for it. So sorry to hear. :smack

michickenwrangler

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Is there a dairy equipment supplier near you?

I live in the heart of Michigan's dairy country and we have an equipment supplier near us. Check your yellow pages, online, ask local dairy farmers.

Saaga-Togg got second-hand equipment but still needed inflators (ordered from Hoegger's) and some other parts (ordered from local supplier). Kind of a misch-masch, but it works.

mikenandrea

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
no.. No suppliers near me.. My husband and I "played" with it tonight.. Not sure if we have all the setting correct.. Won't really know until I can start milking...