Hey y'all from TX with love.

Fluffy_Flock

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
We officially became sheep owners about a month ago. I always grew up with sheep but now I get a little flock of my own! I'm excited to learn more here. Definitely dove in head first with this because we got 6 ewes that were very close to lambing. So close in fact that one lambed less than 24 hours after arrival. Lol now THAT was exciting!
20200129_175741.jpg

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, that sounds like so we would do! Our hobby farm exploded! I’m really glad to hear your having fun! I hope to see more pictures of those little woolly guys!! Do you have any other animals or is this just the kickoff? Welcome to BYH...you’re gonna love it here, Eve is amazing, and has a lot of great info to help you with your herd life! :)

Fluffy_Flock

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Not the first, we got quail first but soon to come is chicken and ducks! We have 3 groups of quail going right now, adult breeders, 4 week olds and brand new hatches (2 days!) So the homestead is starting to fill up quickly :D

Oh my goodness, that sounds like so we would do! Our hobby farm exploded! I’m really glad to hear your having fun! I hope to see more pictures of those little woolly guys!! Do you have any other animals or is this just the kickoff? Welcome to BYH...you’re gonna love it here, Eve is amazing, and has a lot of great info to help you with your herd life! :)