High Desert Cowboy- How far is it up north?

High Desert Cowboy

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Baymule it's been hard to get anything done with this darn cold going but I think I'm starting to get over it. I should be done in the next week or so with it. Meanwhile we somehow wound up with a little tabby cat so I've gone from 0 cats to 3. Now if I could just get someone to drop some sheep and fencing off at my place that would be a gift I'd gladly take. Third cat not so much

High Desert Cowboy

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So I didn't get much done around my place today as I spent most of my day helping a friend build some new corrals for his horses and heifers. And while I know it's a sin and all to covet your friends stuff I must say I had severe corral envy today
IMG_1311.JPG

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with strongly admiring a bodacious fence! I also have suffered from barn envy, fence envy, driveway envy, tractor envy...... Now I have a barn, fence, some of the driveway has rock on it, we bought a 2320 Kubota......we will finish the inside of the barn this winter, or at least get the feed and tack room done. There's always a bigger tractor...... :lol:

High Desert Cowboy

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You're not kidding about the cold. I woke up this morning and it was 18 degrees outside. The cats were standing on the ice in the horse trough trying to get at water and the ducks were pulling their feet up to keep them warm. Seeing as its only October I'm figuring it'll be a cold winter. And I've also suffered barn envy driveway envy and tractor envy. Every time I visit my inlaws I have to remind myself he's almost triple my age and makes twice my paycheck so I've got time.

Last edited:

Latest posts