I'm a mess!!!!!

runamuck

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I'm not one to whine but.... I am "loudly" my goat angel was in standing heat for babies on the 13th I was there when she was bred so I though it was a sure thing..... It must of missed or she is going for A record!!!!!! :barnie Sooooo back in the pen she went where I have my does and my young nigerian buck "sparty" Sparty is the smallest nigerian buck I ve ever seen.... I've had 8 wk old babies bigger then him..... she must of layed down for him to do the deed cuz or he found himself a stepladder but anyway he must of found a way .... Well today she is still preg.... lost her ligs 2 days ago.... udder is full and working on strutted (for her she has a horrible udder but her daughters was much better) she is huge and miserable ...her girlie parts looks all puckered and elongated ...... so everything points to it happening soon ugh!!!! Now for me "pity Party Please" I've not had a good nights sleep in 3 wks ... I think im loosing my mind Yesterday I saw a woman walking into walmart with a chicken under her arm and when i looked again it was her purse!!!!!!! :ep lol I'm a mess fell sorry for me :barnie

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
runamuck said:
I think im loosing my mind Yesterday I saw a woman walking into walmart with a chicken under her arm and when i looked again it was her purse!!!!!!! :ep lol I'm a mess fell sorry for me :barnie
:yuckyuck

:lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol:

AkTomboy

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I have seen the same thing in a store its funny as heck

runamuck

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
:he :barnie LOL no it was a regular run of the mill soft sideed buff purse lol but im going to have to me a chicken purse :lol: And I'm still waiting :he and waiting and waiting :rant :barnie :hit :hit :hit
:hit

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
runamuck said:
:he :barnie LOL no it was a regular run of the mill soft sideed buff purse lol but im going to have to me a chicken purse :lol: And I'm still waiting :he and waiting and waiting :rant :barnie :hit :hit :hit
:hit
By the way, :frow & :welcome ! :D

runamuck

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Update ....Angel waited until mothers day to have twin does

029.jpg

034.jpg

april had hers on April 27 a boy and a girl I am sane again!!!!!!!!!

011.jpg