It's the end of the world

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Checked for any funny news story about this on the news this morning...nada...cold and freezing here right now...garbage day...have to haul our trash out to the road bin...hubby's back is very bad...so, will get all the dogs out and critters all fed and watered...then wait for the baby and 7 year old I have today...kitchen is a baking mess...cyclone must have come through...hahahaha...named Bonnie....who was too tired to clean up last night...wait for doctor's office to open to phone about a steroid shot for hub's back before closing time at noon...and now I am waiting on the coffee pot to hurry...thought at least there might be a funny news story about the end of the world...it's still freezing out there, but the sun is shining :)

Chicken Chick

Just born
Reaction score
happy end-of-the-world day!! LOL I know my chooks aren't happy with this heavy cold wind we have

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Just checking in to let everyone know we're still here in Oklahoma, it's a bit cold, 35 degrees but sunny.

I just saw a 300 lb coyote go accross the field South of the house, so the goats are hanging around the barn.

He was traveling through. Thank goodness we have plenty of field rats for them to eat. He looked fat and sassy.

Merry Christmas, ya'll....

DonnaBelle

Bossroo

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My wife and I as well as our kids and grandkids survived the Dooms Day . So let's all party ... BYOB !!! :thumbsup

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
Well the world hasn't ended yet. :/
Tell that to my cats!! :lol: Clearly the world ended overnight!
snowcats.jpg