Jennifer Hinkle - Here's my journal about my sheep and rabbits.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have to have a hysterectomy. Sure hope all goes well for you and no complications. Be sure to rest and recuperate!

Jennifer Hinkle

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well it has been about 2 1/2 weeks since my hysterectomy. They found a softball size mass in my uteris. They said it was enlarged as well as having the mass. When the results came back, good news, no cancer. I'm glad they did the surgery and I have been taking it easy and am getting a whole lot better. I can almost due everything I could do before but not quite there yet. I am a work in progress.

Yesterday we got 7 more chickens, the same breed as lone survivor. So our chicken count is up to 8. We still have 9 sheep, and 6 rabbits. And 4 farm cats, and 1 dog.
Just figured I would check in and let you all know how I am doing and update on our small farm.:thumbsup

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Glad no cancer! Hope you're back to "normal" quickly! :)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am glad that you are feeling better. It will only get better from here. What a relief to find that there is no cancer. Take your time with recovery, it will heal in due time.

Jennifer Hinkle

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I am glad that you are feeling better. It will only get better from here. What a relief to find that there is no cancer. Take your time with recovery, it will heal in due time.
Thank you. Im slowly getting better. I feel so much better already. But I will have patience.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well it has been about 2 1/2 weeks since my hysterectomy. They found a softball size mass in my uteris. They said it was enlarged as well as having the mass. When the results came back, good news, no cancer. I'm glad they did the surgery and I have been taking it easy and am getting a whole lot better. I can almost due everything I could do before but not quite there yet. I am a work in progress.

Yesterday we got 7 more chickens, the same breed as lone survivor. So our chicken count is up to 8. We still have 9 sheep, and 6 rabbits. And 4 farm cats, and 1 dog.
Just figured I would check in and let you all know how I am doing and update on our small farm.:thumbsup
Glad you feeling better and even better news no cancer! Take it easy and heal soon.
You lone survivor chicken is a Barred Rock right?