Kiko Quints!!!

Hillsvale

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
tlphlps said:
Here they are. This is the best picture I have for now. :) They seem to be holding their own, and are nursing well. We will definitely keep a close eye on these babies!!

Jodie, We are in Southwest Missouri. Two are bucks, and three does! We don't have any plans to sell the does as of now, but the bucks will be for sale once weaned. Our website is www.phillipsfamilyfarm.com if you are interested.

http://phillipsfamilyfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/goats.jpg
Beautiful goats... OMG. And you have a lovely family .... 10, 10 children? :ep :bow that is a big beautiful family

tlphlps

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Here is a new picture of the quintuplets....4 days old!

Quints-4-days1.jpg

tlphlps

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
We had 2 sets of twins from first time moms on Saturday....two bucks from one, and two does from the other. In 7 years of raising Kiko's, the second first timer on Saturday gave us a little scare. Both kids were coming with head and only one hoof. We thought we were going to have to help her, and I was getting nervous, but about the time I was ready to assist, she gave a big push, and that was it. The second one was a tad smaller and she didn't have any problem with him. We usually aren't even out there watching. I'll try to get some pics up of them soon. It's a snowy, muddy mess where we are right now, and we have several more pregnant does due any time. Then three more in a few weeks. I LOVE this time of year!!

madcow

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
One sure thing when you have quints, none of them should ever be lonely! They look great, so mom is doing a terrific job. Amazing, just amazing what animals are capable of when they need to. Awwwwww, so very cute.

Latest posts