Kstaven - Being Creative

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Goats can always seem to find trouble can't they? I have a stack of metal roofing lying the field. They all love to dance around on it. It reminds me of little kids banging the pots and pans just to enjoy the noise.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Mine do the same thing with the pile of tin roofing material on the property. They love to play on it. Silly little goats.

redtailgal

Reaction score
she's like ..........."oh, sorry! Did I wake you? Yeah, but just look how totally cool I am!"

terrilhb

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
That would give me a heart attack. My new babies kept trying to get on my riding mower. Scared me to death. They cant now. I told them don't get up there you might break a leg. They don't listen. :gig :th

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
Did she tell you how she got up there??

:lol:
I saw her do it today. Launches from a low deck to the hood of the truck, jumps on the roof of the cab, and then to the reefer.

She LOVES the noise she can make up there. Just waiting to find 40 more kids up there one day. So far she is the only one.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
We had to put metal over a fence between two pens once to keep some mature bucks from ramming it when they saw eachother.

Our little Ob buckling has figured out it sounds really, really cool when he leaps sideways and kicks the metal w/ all 4 feet.

So he does it allllllll the time. :rolleyes: :lol:

Latest posts