Latestarter's ramblings/musings/gripes and grumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boy!!.....ya must sure be telling her about the horrible stuff we do and make monsters out of us....if that is how she feels....:hide :lol:....I can think of more comfortable traveling conditions, than a pine box.....;)
You bet I am! :gig

I'm pretty sure that if she was in a pine box, she wouldn't be feeling any discomfort. One way trip you know. But it would have to be a round trip, she wouldn't want to be buried down there.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Haven't really progressed much more with the goat bungalow... Been trying to get the hands/wrists & knees/ankles back under control, coupled with the mid 90's and humidity. That being said, I guess over the coming week I'm going to get the opportunity to see how well the piers I have made under the bungalow hold up. Though this forecast ends on Monday, the/a 30%+ forecast carries beyond that. So, we'll see:
upload_2018-9-20_9-20-13.png

The two sores on PB&J's side ended up connecting at the top, forming almost an inverted horseshoe shape. The skin died over both sores and fell off. She is healing and the sores are dry and closing. No fly strike, no maggots, just scabbing. Mel tries to help and keep the area clean and is a really good LGD. She mostly stands still and lets him clean the area for her. Generally when she's eating and has her head in the pellet bowl... No fever, no "off" actions, acts normally in all respects, runs and jumps around like the rest, challenges and butts heads. I'm stumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.