LatestartersDaughter 's Journal

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
My heart goes out to you, Sweet One! Things have sure not gone the way we had hoped. Dealing with the aftermath when a loved one dies, certainly isn’t easy - on many levels!!!

I have at least two options, for the goats, that MIGHT work. One person has expressed an interest in the herd, however it may not work out, as we had hoped. That still leaves my second option. I hope to get that in motion by tomorrow morning. The important thing is to get those goats off the property SOON, as they now no longer have an LGD protecting them. And their is a heavy coyote presence all around the property!!! :(

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Awww! That’s sweet. :D. I grew up with cats, so didn’t learn about how amazing a dog’s love is, until my kids were growing up. It never ceases to amazing me how soothing the love of a dog can be. I know you really did missed your Teddy, and am glad he didn’t disappoint. :love

Last edited:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Made it home safe and got a wonderful greeting from my dog Teddy. I needed that so much!
What no video of the reunion?? ;)
We used to tease your dad about pictures. He was always quick to mention that we all LOVE pictures when someone new joined but didn't get around to taking near as many as we would have liked. We did get some good ones though.