Made a trip to Indiana :)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Interesting stuff. Although I don't really understand it all. :lol:

So far looking at the list I see our buck Taipan's grandam made the list as well as the granddam to of the sire to 2 new doelings we brought in.

LOL I'll just stick with hmmm... I like this goat. I want this goat. I think I will breed this goat to so and so.

GW and I are very different. :D

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
:love

Please tell me that I’m on the list for a buck from him!? I need an excuse to travel down anyway!

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thought I'd update :)

Kiegh's dam was on the latest elite doe list, and is now a SGCH doe! :weee

Our first does are now confirmed bred. We figured they took, but with Kiegh being young we decided to go ahead and pull blood to get the confirmation.

I told SBC when I bought Kiegh that she needs to use him over some Lamancha does, for a new line of Mini Lamanchas. We just haven't found any mini's that we have been happy enough to bring into the herd and we have decided to make our own. Fingers crossed for a buckling! Charlotte has a very nice udder and fantastic feet and legs. The pics don't do her justice.

Kiegh is a young buck. And very, very short- below knee height..... I wasn't quite sure he successfully bred Charlotte. She's tall, he isn't.
With the help of some ramps he got the job done :lol:

Charlotte:
Charlotte.JPG Wings & Caprines CharlotBronte 2YO FF.JPG

We also used him over Prynne, she is the half sibling to Charlotte (same dam), we figure between the two of them we ought to have a buckling.
Wings & Caprines Hester Prynne 13.5 months FF.JPG

As for the Nigerians, he has been bred to Lucy, Lemon Chiffon, Boots, Ruth, Red Hot, CarolinaGirl, Clover, and will be used over Totality & Eclipse.
Wingin' it Farms Home of Wings & Caprines- Ruth.JPG Wings & Caprines Lemon Chiffon Reserve Grand Champion.JPG Peanut 1st place Yearling milker GCH ring 1 (1) - Copy.JPG Rowan County fair 1 (66).jpg Wings & Caprines TTL Eclipse GCH Restricted Leg May 26 NCDGBA .JPG Wings & Caprines Totality GCH Restricted Leg 5-26 NCDGBA (2).JPG Wings & Caprines Ariat Boots 1st Place Dry yearling NRV Show .JPG

Green Acres Farm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thought I'd update :)

Kiegh's dam was on the latest elite doe list, and is now a SGCH doe! :weee

Our first does are now confirmed bred. We figured they took, but with Kiegh being young we decided to go ahead and pull blood to get the confirmation.

I told SBC when I bought Kiegh that she needs to use him over some Lamancha does, for a new line of Mini Lamanchas. We just haven't found any mini's that we have been happy enough to bring into the herd and we have decided to make our own. Fingers crossed for a buckling! Charlotte has a very nice udder and fantastic feet and legs. The pics don't do her justice.

Kiegh is a young buck. And very, very short- below knee height..... I wasn't quite sure he successfully bred Charlotte. She's tall, he isn't.
With the help of some ramps he got the job done :lol:

Charlotte:
View attachment 55623 View attachment 55624

We also used him over Prynne, she is the half sibling to Charlotte (same dam), we figure between the two of them we ought to have a buckling.
View attachment 55625

As for the Nigerians, he has been bred to Lucy, Lemon Chiffon, Boots, Ruth, Red Hot, CarolinaGirl, Clover, and will be used over Totality & Eclipse.
View attachment 55627 View attachment 55628 View attachment 55629 View attachment 55630 View attachment 55631 View attachment 55632 View attachment 55633
So exciting! :love

Latest posts