Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
We purchased a ready build 5'x5' deck and stairs. Uncle Lee and Alijah graded out pad and set it yesterday. The kids and I filled in the water line trench and reset back stairs. The stairs are wired to the concrete blocks. 20211026_073839.jpg20211026_073945.jpg

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good news- we have 95% of stuff we need for day-to-day living moved in.
Bad news- Both parents are exhausted and have a stomach bug. Dealing with super excited kids is not fun when you feel like crud.
Best news- their awesome grandma is taking them trick r treating. Grandma saves Halloween!

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Still feel like crap but got the eldest's bunkbed in and assembled as a loft. I love Ikea's solid pine furniture. It is easy to disassemble for moving and stands up to a lot of abuse. All the kids are going loft bed to maximize room sizes.

I also have a lead for private sale of the RV! Our neighbor at the RV park has relatives that are interested. We would just need to clean it up and they'd take over the slot. They are willing to fix floor and other minor issues. Asking for ~ half NADA value so good deal for both of us.