Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Certainly true Al! But then one MIGHT consider the inconvenience of walking all the way from the road to the house in the mud, gaining 4" of height in the process :p

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
RV is sold! We got the last of our stuff out this morning and gave keys to their relative at slot next door. Found out a box of books that was in corner got ruined. Our guess is the portable ac unit condensate tray leaked. :(

First thing in the morning, I get to finish the dryer vent piping. Then we can do laundry at home.

Afterwards, husband is going to help me with the loafing shed. 7 days till sheep!!

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
RV is sold! We got the last of our stuff out this morning and gave keys to their relative at slot next door. Found out a box of books that was in corner got ruined. Our guess is the portable ac unit condensate tray leaked. :(

First thing in the morning, I get to finish the dryer vent piping. Then we can do laundry at home.

Afterwards, husband is going to help me with the loafing shed. 7 days till sheep!!
Well... uh....

:clap for sold RV

:barnie for the ruined books

:) for laundry venting

:love for sheep!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Things are going along now! It will move so much faster with you're being on site, at home, in your home. 😁 Been a long wait, right?

Congrats!

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses Almost exactly a year in the RV!

Special Agent Alexander completed a daring mission to install the dryer duct. He was injured in action (minor cut) and recieved hazard pay.
20211107_101026.jpg
The dryer vent is to right of the clean out drain in background and even lower crawl space height!
20211107_101105.jpg20211107_101119.jpg
The triumphant exit!