Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
See previous comments about my husband not being able to hit broadside of a barn and not wanting bag a neighbor. Next weekends task will be remaking the shooting range with a better backstop. This weekend is boy scout camping in the rain.
And who is the parent going camping? You? You truly are Wonder Woman!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Get the trap and bait it with day old chicken necks. Lock up sheep and Bruno. Our GP LGD went over the fence and into the coyote trap we had set up years ago. She was not happy other than getting the raw chicken necks. I was not happy having to climb over the fence to release her. After a while we realized that having Sandy we didn't need the coyote trap. I think we got it on loan from the animal shelter.

Now you cant get them on loan anymore since the City Council has decided that trapping and disposing of the many, many coyotes running through the city is inhumane. Since these coyotes are attacking adults, children, and pets on city streets and in parks, they just put up signs warning about coyotes and the danger of being attacked!

If you can't get one on loan, you can probably order one or even find one at TSC. Trap and shoot before one of them gets you, your kids, or your sheep.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know for a fact that TSC carries a very large "coyote " live trap... has a small separate section for bait... like when some use say a live chicken... I am sure these dogs would not flinch at some raw or even cooked meat just tossed in there towards the back instead of putting it in the separate section.... just make sure it is secured so that it will not be turned over or anything.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Meh... I worked hard on clearing the white trailer by myself since Alijah was sick.
Beginning
20230323_081624.jpg
20230323_081627.jpg
End
20230323_121406.jpg
20230323_121402.jpg

Only to get sick myself and miss the campout! Alijah will share tent with Alexander and not take trailer. I'm taking care of almost better Dominic too.

Latest posts