*~*McCoy Farm*~* - A Farm Animal RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
Lily softly stroked Prometheus's face, resting her head against the stall door. She whispered to him kindly, having a converstaion with him to help sooth his nerves after the storm. Prometheus whinnied quietly, his mind still slightly frazzled but much more relaxed with Lily stroking his face.

Nicki cleaned out several stalls, her dark brown hair held up into a pony tail.
Jango watched them. She shook her head "goody two shoes"

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
Lily softly stroked Prometheus's face, resting her head against the stall door. She whispered to him kindly, having a converstaion with him to help sooth his nerves after the storm. Prometheus whinnied quietly, his mind still slightly frazzled but much more relaxed with Lily stroking his face.

(Sheesh! Your character's must really hate mine! :lol: )

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:

(she is a different character. Plus she thinks your all crazy!)

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(she is a different character. Plus she thinks your all crazy!)
(I know. :p Oh, okay. :lol: )

Nicki finished shoveling out manure, and put the shovel up against the wall. She took the rough leather glove's off her smooth slender hands, and wiped her sweaty brow tiredly.

Lily sighed, and finished stroking Prometheus. He whinnied, and shook his mane indignantly. Prometheus triend to put his head back under her hand, but Lily only chuckled and stepped away. "I have to get back to Prometheus, you don't want me to get in trouble do you?" Lily said jokingly. And with that, she turned and walked to the tack room to clean saddles.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Looky at video! That is here . Ok I know I based her off I am number 4
Er, sorry, couldn't watch it. :/ I don't have headphones right now and my mom is talking in the room right next to me.... :hide I based Lily off of Lily Evans, Harry Potter's mum. :) Nicki, I just made up. But I gave her the same name as Nicki Minaj, my favorite rap artist! :weee

Status
Not open for further replies.