Minks?

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You guys are awesome :weee I might have a new mink hat after this weekend ;)
@TAH That is pretty scary. Grizzly's are no joke too. Have you seen them yet? Be safe!

cjc

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Minks run rapid in our area. I don't know if its their natural environment or if a lot of the local mink farmers just lose lots but we have to dig deep chicken wire for our chickens so they cant get into their run. One of our dogs favorite thing to do is what we call "weasel hunting". They are vampire blood suckers. You will find chickens with what look like vampire marks on their necks and the meat wont be eaten, totally creepy. Ever since we got our dog we haven't had any "murders" on the farm from wildlife. It's like they no not to bother anymore haha. Monty spends 99% of his day weasel hunting for minks. But they are sneaky little buggers.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Now, if I've got a bear on my tail I'm gonna shoot! IRDK how much they fine me later. It's my life before the bears, period.
I am not say that if a bear is chasing me I am not going to shoot. (If a bear is chasing me or any of my siblings I am going to shoot) I was just say what they do if you do and up here there are many people hew will not shoot the bears because there a endangered animal.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
You guys are awesome :weee I might have a new mink hat after this weekend ;)
@TAH That is pretty scary. Grizzly's are no joke too. Have you seen them yet? Be safe!
No but our neighbor last night had them on his property.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
If you're going to shoot a grizzly, use a big gun. Otherwise you just made Mr. Grizzly way angrier!
Dads still deciding on what kind of gun he is going to get but it is going to be a big one.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
He might need several depending on the critter in question.