N.E. Ohio - Nigerian Dwarf Buckling For Sale

BetterHensandGardens

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Handsome buckling for sale in NE Ohio. He has excellent milk, show, breeding, and color lines behind him plus hes from a CAE/CL/Johnes/Brucellosis/TB tested negative herd. And hes dual ADGA/AGS registered.
Bramblestone Pal Tigers Eye was born March 26th, 2013 and is now ready to leave the farm. He shows excellent masculinity, length, and strength. Their sire has been throwing beautiful udders and dairy character, and his dams udder is looking amazing.
His dam (Jewel Box) and her full sister (Jammer II) have both developed beautiful second freshening udders, and Jammer II was RGCH Doe at the WRDGA show last weekend as a second freshener! They come from a long line of wonderful milkers and show does (Sugar Creek and Rosasharn bloodlines). You can see pictures of Jewel Boxs first freshening udder (whom we havent shown yet), how beautifully it has improved as a second freshener, and access her pedigree here: http://bramblestonefarm.com/does/jewel-box/ Wow!
He has excellent milking genes from both sides, and Jewel Box is currently on milk test and producing at a pace to easily earn her AR milking star. Shes giving around 2 lbs. each milking and hasnt shown signs of slowing down yet.
His sire is the 2011 RGCH AGS Nationals Buck, his paternal grandsire is ++B SGCH Buttin Heads Palimony (with an LA of 90 EEE), his paternal grand dam is CH Demi Plie (with an LA of 91 VEEE), and his great grand dam is the incredible 1*M GCH/ARMCH Buttin Heads Wedding Song 3*D (with an LA of 91 EEEE)!
Hes disbudded, tattooed, and has received his first CDT shot. He has fantastic show and breeding lines behind him and with Jewel Box maturing so beautifully, would make a wonderful herdsire. We are asking only $350 for this handsome boy.
If you have any questions, or would like to meet them or their dam in person, please message me. For more information, as well as pictures of his parents, please visit the farm website http://bramblestonefarm.com/nd-kids-by-year/bramblestones-2013-nigerian-dwarf-kids/

BetterHensandGardens

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
So, I'm trying to post additional goats for sale, but it says "You have reached your auction listing limit. Please close one of your open listings before creating a new one." I see that I have old ones out there, how do I delete them?

Thanks for the help!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
BetterHensandGardens said:
So, I'm trying to post additional goats for sale, but it says "You have reached your auction listing limit. Please close one of your open listings before creating a new one." I see that I have old ones out there, how do I delete them?

Thanks for the help!
I'll look into this for you :)

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Right now, yes. It helps reduce spam. You can upgrade to a Golden Herds Membership which provides the ability to list more items at once.