Wolflord

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Looking for livestock breeders in NC.
So if you breed anything from horses to rabbits. Post it here :)

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
We (@Southern by choice & I) raise registered Nigerian dwarf dairy goats, Lamanchas, Nubians, Miniature Lamancha, Miniature Nubian, & Kiko meat goats. We have Livestock Guardian Dogs but aren't really breeding.

We also have a select handful of geese, turkeys, and chickens too.

HaloRabbits

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I breed New Zealand Rabbits :)

Just life: Happy horse owner, and I do rescues and rehome sometimes, but I don't breed. Recently got out of chickens, ducks, geese, and goats. We have 3 dogs, a hedgehog, and a turtle as well.

@Wolflord What animals do you have?

Wolflord

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I breed New Zealand Rabbits :)

Just life: Happy horse owner, and I do rescues and rehome sometimes, but I don't breed. Recently got out of chickens, ducks, geese, and goats. We have 3 dogs, a hedgehog, and a turtle as well.

@Wolflord What animals do you have?

I have chickens that will be NPIP tested tomorrow. Also dogs, cats and fish. I breed Golden campine, red dorking and come next year, white Dorkings. I sometimes have orpingtons, silkies (or mixes of) and jersey giants (black) I am hoping that in the years to come I can fence in the acreage, build a barn, get my truck and trailer and get a pair of fjords to work with (not breeding) and hopefully some mini zebu! Milk and meat in a small package! I mostly want a heifer to cuddle and love on though. Big cows scare me (as do pigs for some reason...) but the small cattle are fantastic! :love