New BYH Logo

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I feel like you guys are getting ahead of yourselves with the merchandise thread. I think there's other stuff that could use improvement first.. Like the crooked horse I stare at everyday and the bottle jaw sheep still bugs me. Plus, I never got used to the green on blue. :idunno So really, before sweatshirts hit the store I think the rest of the site could use a little oomph. Call me a ninny nancy, but why ask our opinion if the answeres dont really get considered..

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Don't jump to conclusions. Input is always considered here, but the to-do list is prioritized which means any changes happen slowly with all potential impacts considered. Then it also comes down to time and the big bad funds issue.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
This has actually been toward the top of our to-do list for a while, but design work isn't our skillset and finding good peeps to do this kind of work has been challenging for us.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Hmmmm....maybe could be a contest to see if we have anyone with some hidden talent. Free work in exchange for say a GHM or tshirt? ;)

Latest posts