akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the weather to cool down a bit more so I can get out to water the garden. With COPD I have to try to get stuff done when it's cool but today has just been a total loss. I was helping my husband yesterday and ended up with a bruise under the skin on my hand and a very visible one on my thumb. I'm going to take a picture and post it here.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
IMG_20240522_162423_1CS.jpg
IMG_20240522_162420.jpg

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
It hurt bad yesterday but today is the worst. I didn't know that I bruised my hand until this morning and I saw the bruise on my thumb when I was getting in the shower so yeah I was pretty well put on hold for the day.
Oh man I hate it when that happens - bruise appears and then “how the heck did that happen “

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Get some Arnicare cream or gel. Can find at Walmart, Walgreens or CVS. It’s a pain killer, good for sore muscles, general pain plus it dissipates bruises. Don’t get it in an open cut.

When I had knee replacement, my leg was one big bruise from my ankle to the top of my thigh. Plus it was pretty sore and painful. The Arnicare lasts 4 hours and I also took the pills. I only took 7 hydrocodone over a 3 week period, was supposed to take them every 6 hours. Arnicare is made from a plant, Arnica Montana and is a necessary thing at my house!

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Woah! Is he ok? What happened? Someone try to break in?!
He's okay but it's just some punks deciding to get some BS in and mess with truck drivers while they are trying to sleep. He called the police and they said do you have a plate number, my husband said no, they said okay well we can't do anything about it.😳 I'm just about done with so many people being an ass towards truck drivers.

Latest posts