Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
While you may be more aware of issues with truck drivers, due to DH, but it's BS as to what's going on with uncalled for & unprovoked attacks like this -- everywhere🤬 The deaths, injuries & damage boggles your mind. Often there's no reason beyond "annoyance"….... I hate it.

Sorry for the repair expense. Glad DH wasn't hit!! 🥹

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
While you may be more aware of issues with truck drivers, due to DH, but it's BS as to what's going on with uncalled for & unprovoked attacks like this -- everywhere🤬 The deaths, injuries & damage boggles your mind. Often there's no reason beyond "annoyance"….... I hate it.

Sorry for the repair expense. Glad DH wasn't hit!! 🥹
Yes me too. It could have been worse.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Was your husband able to get his window replaced? I hope those stupid kids get a dose of their own.

Wally! Any particular bugs or all bugs?
I don't know what type of bug it was but he wouldn't go near the spot that my husband killed it at, even after I picked it up. My husband did get a new window and the shop is going to install it.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Today has been a pretty good day. We have been trying to figure out a way to block the garden off to stop our neighbors chickens from digging it up. I got so frustrated today with them that I actually hit one with a rock and sent all of them running. They have dug up my seeds and potatoes. Tomorrow I am going to get some chicken wire to stop them and the cats from getting in it also.