Overun by gophers

goatboy1973

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm just wondering, if you find so much misinformation and have found out not everyone agrees with your opoinion, why do you stick around . I 've seen lots of forums who would love to have someone who has as much knowledge as you and on so many subjects. Just Saying
Keep it friendly folks! Everyone is entitled to their opinion.:duc

Andrei

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
not everyone agrees with your opinion,
why do you stick around.
Not very American of you.
There are as many opinions in the world as people.
I am all for hunting for food or protection but I am very against people hunting for fun.

goatboy1973

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Interesting opinion. I kinda have the same sentiment. I was raised that unless it is trying to kill you or it was an accident, if you kill it, you must eat it.

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Goatboy...just googled the Maine Coon cat...they are huge and beautiful, and see the black tips on their ears like a lynx or bobcat...gorgeous cats!!!!

Hunting here is for protecting livestock or humans and for the table. I was raised the same way Goatboy.

goatboy1973

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'll try to get a pic today. Meanwhile Google Maine coon cats and it will give you an idea of what Jasper looks like. His best buddy is an American bulldog named Brittany. That's how tough the cat is. LOL!!
Couldn't get any pics of "Jasper" today, he was on the hunt and playing in the snow. He does not have the black hair on his ear tips and that was why he was given to us because this is a serious fault as far as cat shows are concerned.