Pendergrass Ranch - Big changes!

PendergrassRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm actually pretty excited. I can't see myself EVER paying thousands on a wedding so quick and easy is the way to do it ;)

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
So exciting. You are such a smart, down to earth, kind of lady aren't you :) I wish we had eloped and done a big ole bbq party in our new home when we came back instead of the whole formal wedding thing. It was fine and all and not a ton spent but it would have been just peachy to have skipped all the fuss.

PendergrassRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Pearce Pastures said:
So exciting. You are such a smart, down to earth, kind of lady aren't you :) I wish we had eloped and done a big ole bbq party in our new home when we came back instead of the whole formal wedding thing. It was fine and all and not a ton spent but it would have been just peachy to have skipped all the fuss.
I am also a cheapskate :lol:

I simply cannot imagine spending good money on a big wedding or even a DRESS! I can put that money towards something useful. His ring was 20$ LOL and mine was 100$. They are just formalities. I could have gone without, happily. My mom was pushing me to wear this white dress, Drews mom wanted me to wear her moms engagment ring made into a necklace, plus something blue? I just said, "thank you but I'd like to keep this as casual as possible".

We are planning a pig roast next spring with family and a few close friends. Should be a good time :D We just need to find a pig to raise....

Now on to more important items of the day!...we have BABIES coming! 7 little eggs have been cooking under a hen for 20 days now :) They should arrive at anytime!