postings???

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
I have journal and when I write in it, it doesn't show that I posted a new post? can I change my journal heading at will ?

Am I doing something wrong or do I need to be a paying member to have it show new posts?

so confused :he
:barnie

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
No need to worry. When you post a new posting in your journal it will show to all the other members. The system doesn't feel it is necessary to let you know you made a new post. Hope this makes sense.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
autumnprairie said:
I have journal and when I write in it, it doesn't show that I posted a new post? can I change my journal heading at will ?

Am I doing something wrong or do I need to be a paying member to have it show new posts?

so confused :he
:barnie
If you go to the first page of your journal, where the questions are, you hit edit. Then you can change the heading to add that you are making a new post. Or that you are discussing something in your post. Once you change the heading, hit post. Then go and post your new journal entry. People will see you posted and that you changed your heading a bit. Just don't lose your initial heading. That's needed in the journal so people know who's journal it is.

Hope this helps. :)

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Keep posting, because we all know when you post a new one, it just doesn't show up to you since you are the one who made the post. :D