Prayer Requests & Praises

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am sure your boss will see how you are helping out in his time of need/pain and loosen up on how particular he is with you.
If that doesn't do it, just tell him you are praying for his pain to subside. I know you said he is kind, but kill him with your own kindness.

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
OK, so Friday he went to Ruby (The closest big hospital) and had surgery. To be honest I'm not really sure what was wrong this time but they are thinking of taking out his gull bladder now. They said it was either that or he couldn't eat pork!! Obviously he went with no gull bladder. Anyway, they're gonna decide for sure on the 22. If they decide to then it would be the third surgery this month!
I just saw him last night and he was really good. Especially considering that he had surgery just a few hours before. I offered to come over the weekend too even though it's not my normal hours but he said he was fine.

Oh, and thanks for praying for me too. Before all this happened I could barely keep up with my half of the work but the past few days I have been doing almost all of it. David always goes to shows around the US each year and the time is coming up. He told me yesterday that he was considering having a friend do the pigs but that if I could prove to him that I could then he would have me do it. I guess the pressure is on!

Anyway, thank you all for praying for him. Oh, and one last thing. I don't think he has found the lord yet so keep praying.

Thanks

MW

Latest posts