Prayer Requests & Praises

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the prayers. I was able to mow Monday night from abt 7:30 til dark, and finished yesterday before work. A blessing to be able to function and feel worthwhile. I never really had to completely stop everything this occassion, but have had to in the past. I am still getting better, and trying to be cautious, but too much to do to take it easy.

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Sharing a verse today found within the YouVersion Bible app just as some inspiration for everyone:

bible39.jpg

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hey folks, how are you doing this fine Sunday? Just checking in to see if we have any new prayer requests, or if maybe there's some praise out there!

verse5.jpg

(Image from the YouVersion Bible app)

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hoping you are all well and just checking in to see if anyone needs prayer or has praise.

Please pray for sumi's family and friends. We've lost a big part of BYC/BYH/TEG/SS and she will surely be missed. Please ask for healing and peace to those who have known her.

On a side note, ight now with the Coronavirus still plaguing us, alot of folks are not going to recieve Gospels in person. I've seen some folks taking to posting photos of tracts on social media. From what I understand, however, this has begun to open doors for a large amount of people ready to receive the Gospel. The Pocket Testament League has now formatted their Gospel of Johns for reading/downloading in order to share with others. This digital Gospel makes it easier to share in a time of social distancing. Check it out below and be inspired:

Pocket Testament League - Gospel of John

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I just started a Bible Verse of the Day thread on BYC and have been posting the YouVersion verses of the day with verse images for folks to read and share. If you'd like to see a new verse/matching image each day, please check it out. Hoping it can serve as some uplifting reading during these complicated times.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and share a praise. God has been good to me lately, and when I say good, I mean good in an educational way. Good in balancing the good days with the bad, and reminding me to enjoy the good days because with every good day that comes, there is an equally bad day that comes to remind me how much I need to enjoy the good days.