Prayer Requests & Praises

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Just got to see this thread again (didn't get a notification back in early Dec).

@Granny Heeney - how has your friend been doing after her seizure? I hate to hear this happened to her, and praying she is doing well. I've asked God to lay a healing hand on her, and to wrap her in His care. I'll make sure to get back into specific prayers and verses, but wanted to go ahead and check in first on how she was. And yes, happy (late) birthday to Jesus!

Granny Heeney

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Just got to see this thread again (didn't get a notification back in early Dec).

@Granny Heeney - how has your friend been doing after her seizure? I hate to hear this happened to her, and praying she is doing well. I've asked God to lay a healing hand on her, and to wrap her in His care. I'll make sure to get back into specific prayers and verses, but wanted to go ahead and check in first on how she was. And yes, happy (late) birthday to Jesus!
She is much better, thank you very much. The dear woman is an inspiration to me--you wouldn't believe all she's been through, including a horrific car accident that, by all rights, she should have died in. She has metal in various places and lives with daily pain but still manages to be a genuinely joyful person. She's a blast to be around! :D And Marie loves her some JESUS! :woot (I have a little mental list of folks I'm "taking to Heaven with me" LOL I get all excited when someone I like loves Jesus!)