Put a face to a name! Please post your pic here!

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
IMG_20170514_105136.jpg
IMG_20170512_150105.jpg
IMG_20170424_112712.jpg
I'm Mother Hen on this site, Country Homesteader on sufficient self and Cow Whisperer on BYC and Mystikal Kitten on The Cat Site. First pic ( How I look now that I trimmed my hair). Second pic ( baseball hat turned backward) No, that's not how I look everyday just when I'm outside working or when I'm being a wise butt. Third pic ( no hat) how I looked before I trimmed my hair.

Last edited:

Jodel Ann

Just born
Reaction score
I'm a newbie to chickens have two 2 year old americaunas and 9 chicks 3 ameicauna 2 Rhode Island reds 1 barred rock 1 light Brahma 1 australop 1 leghorn learning a lot from from internet friends

Attachments

• IMG_4640.JPG
    IMG_4640.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 118

Herdcutter

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this forum/site. This is us. We are The Guerin's. (pronounced like this "Garrin") We are Frank & Laura (me), Josh age 17, Thomas age 9, and George age 8.

We have 4 dogs, 6 chickens, 13 ducks, 1 horse and 1 guinea pig. I homeschool my boys as they all have some sort of learning disability/ability. We belong to a wonderful church family. A fantastic 4H club, and this year, I gave up 2 major time commitments. The boys play baseball, hockey, bowling, and tennis. We love to camp and explore. I love to ride my horse whenever I get the chance. My youngest does speed and action, and I love to sort cows. My husband loves to coach and play hockey. And when he's not doing that he can be found working. He love his business. He is a Civil Engineer with a construction management background, doing his own thing now which is anything from handyman to building a home. Love him to pieces!

Attachments

• 113A9941.jpg
    113A9941.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 160

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
:welcome Laura and family! I think that in relative terms you live "near" @misfitmorgan. Certainly much closer than I do in Vermont ;)
Your right @Bruce Northern Lower Michigan would be pretty close to me, within 4 hrs at the farthest because you can get to anyplace in lower northern michigan within 4hrs from any place else in northern lower michigan :lol:

We live north of Tawas and south of Alpena. :welcome @Herdcutter

Herdcutter

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Your right @Bruce Northern Lower Michigan would be pretty close to me, within 4 hrs at the farthest because you can get to anyplace in lower northern michigan within 4hrs from any place else in northern lower michigan :lol:

We live north of Tawas and south of Alpena. :welcome @Herdcutter

Yup 4 hour drive...Sunday we went to a Tigers game and drove home after.
I just wish they would have won when we were there. :(
However, the boys got to run the bases after...

Did anyone see the game? Some guy jumped the wall and ran to home plate. :ep I don't know if they show that on TV.