rachels.haven's Journal

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here's a buckling pic. This one makes him look really big. In reality he's barely taller than the red bucket behind him. This picture also reminds me that I want to tarp off more of the front of the "doe patio" for more of a wind break. It's cold and windy here now. A project which calls for MOAR TARPS and ROPE-two of my favorite things.
IMG_3315.JPG
IMG_3314.JPG

Last edited:

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
When to the rheumatologist today. My joint issue symptoms and blood work seem to only be pointing to lupus, not rheumatoid arthritis. On top of that, I'm off all medications, I got told I no longer need to be seen regularly-just if I have problems-and other than tendinitis when I do work when it's cold, I have no problems, so I'm free. Yay!

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Things are quiet, so no.
I don't handle the meds well, so the benefits don't out way the risks until I'm in actual pain or being damaged in some way. Plus, my immune system does not appear to be attacking itself at the moment. I think I had a bad run of time for a while, and it's ending. I'm a little uneasy about going without bloodwork. Sure be nice to see things coming and all.
Not everything is normal with the current blood work, like I still have a positive double strand dna test, but at the last blood draw everything else was oddly normal so I'm getting a break. I don't get it entirely, but for now I'm getting left alone.

I'm suspicious that last flare up may have been build up from being severely sleep deprived for 4 years straight while I dealt with the behavior issues of my eldest. I'm hoping that as long as I don't have to deal with anything of that magnitude again for a while maybe I'll be okay.