Re-Hello from Michigan!

cattlecait

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I haven't been on in a very long time, so I'm reintroducing myself (maybe someone remembers me?).

My name is Cait! Last time I was on here I was married and living in Laramie, Wyoming. I'm now divorced and living on my family's farm in Webberville, Michigan.

I raise Checkered Giant rabbits and co-raise Palomino and American Chinchilla rabbits with my mother. I also have a pastured rabbit project going on right now, it may or may not be permanant. Together we also raise meat chickens throughout the year, turkeys for Thanksgiving, and I hatch all eggs leftover from the custom poultry processing plant where I work (people bring in laying hens to butcher, sometimes they have ready-to-lay eggs inside at the time of processing, and I hatch them, my coworkers call them Cait's Little Orphan Chickens). I've also started doing custom drawings of livestock and pets, so, if you're interested... :)

Oh, and I almost forgot, we do have one Boer cross doe. I argue that her dairy half is Oberhasli, mom swears that its Alpine. Either way, she's a devil. Cute, but a devil.

Eventually I would like to get my rabbit judging license and I'm looking at getting involved in Michigan's search and rescue group. I'd also like to raise sheep, heritage turkeys, donkeys, beef cattle, and who knows what else!

Rebbetzin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
BYHCountessGreen.jpg