redtailgal~weightloss~first goal 230

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Stoppin by to check in and say "hi" :frow

I bought 3 kinds of protein shakes this week to see which ones I like the best for breakfast. I found a really good one that is only 3 pts. It is E.A.S. carb control in vanilla. It tastes just as good as slimfast but has less carbs and a little more protein and 0 sugars. I also am trying out the Special K protein shakes and slimfast too. :D

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
daisychick said:
Stoppin by to check in and say "hi" :frow

I bought 3 kinds of protein shakes this week to see which ones I like the best for breakfast. I found a really good one that is only 3 pts. It is E.A.S. carb control in vanilla. It tastes just as good as slimfast but has less carbs and a little more protein and 0 sugars. I also am trying out the Special K protein shakes and slimfast too. :D
let me know how you like them, I need to go to the store :th. I didn't have a vehicle today :barnie

redtailgal

Reaction score
I havent recorded anything today.

Bloodsugars were all good, bp and pulse were good.

I ate a 6 point breakfast, no lunch, and a 16 point supper, no snack.

Weight in this am was 238

I worked all stinkin day.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Just popped in to send a CHEER!

You CAN do it!

8 more pounds to shed to make that first goal.

K

redtailgal

Reaction score
Weighed in at 238.2

I am pretty sure that about 6 pounds of that is snot.

I hate to rain on everyones parade, but tomorrow morning, I will probably blow my nose and loose 20-30 pounds instantly , if my head doesnt explode before then. All weight loss counts, by the way.

Bloodsugars:
9 am: 122

1pm:101

7pm: 94

Blood pressurre/pulse: too much effort to take. My cuff was all the way over there.

Food: gross. everything tastes like snot. Except of course the snot. THAT tastes like dayquil.

Workout routine: I worked on my chest muscles and diaphram all day today. Routine: cough 200 times, sneeze, blow nose. Three sets of 20 every hour.

ug. :sick

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Weighed in at 238.2

I am pretty sure that about 6 pounds of that is snot.

I hate to rain on everyones parade, but tomorrow morning, I will probably blow my nose and loose 20-30 pounds instantly , if my head doesnt explode before then. All weight loss counts, by the way.

Bloodsugars:
9 am: 122

1pm:101

7pm: 94

Blood pressurre/pulse: too much effort to take. My cuff was all the way over there.

Food: gross. everything tastes like snot. Except of course the snot. THAT tastes like dayquil.

Workout routine: I worked on my chest muscles and diaphram all day today. Routine: cough 200 times, sneeze, blow nose. Three sets of 20 every hour.

ug. :sick
:hugs

Cabinchick

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Get well soon, and remember, the scale does not care whether you are sick or not. Good luck today with your personal weight loss goals! We're behind you 100% :)

redtailgal

Reaction score
weighed in this morning 238.4

I am starting to feel less like I am dying.

Still fevering with chills.

Latest posts