Rolling Acres - This and That

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I feel an aggie joke threat coming...:lol:
Wait a minute now, I thought the Aggie joke threat was for punishment on not posting in my journal for over 2 weeks period...I posted something, about the bison, didn't that count? o_O:lol:
But I would love to hear some more Aggie jokes. ;)

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @RollingAcres,

Yes, your post about the bison counted. I was simply asking for an update on you and your family and your place there. I was simply wondering how you were doing.

Senile Texas Aggie
STA by now you should know that I was being a wise a&& with my reply. ;)

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's hard to believe that it's mid August and there are only 3 more weeks of summer vacation left! We have started buying some school supplies, still has a few items on the list but not a lot. We might go clothes shopping for DS in a couple of weeks. We don't need buy a lot of new clothes since he has a lot of hand-me-down clothes already. We will probably need some jeans for him since he grow like weeds. He doesn't need a new backpack or lunch bag, there's nothing wrong with his current one. "If it ain't broken, don't fix it", in this case "if it ain't broken, don't buy it" lol.

I think one of my hens are starting to molt. I'm sure pretty soon the rest of them will too.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Shoot....one of the "many uses" that duck tape is wonderful for....didn't have to use it much, tho....cause they knew I'd make em go to school with it for several wks like that if I thought it was "on purpose"....the "threat" alone had them in "top condition" for the whole year....the way things are today, I'd probably be arrested....:lol: