Rolling Acres - This and That

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
What's a mountain pie?

It's a sandwich that's cooked on open fire in a pie iron (pictures below). You buttered 2pc of bread (like making grilled cheese) then put whatever filling you want in between the bread. Put the sandwich in the pie iron then cook it on open fire. Camping food.
Screenshot_20180902-094159.jpg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's a sandwich that's cooked on open fire in a pie iron (pictures below). You buttered 2pc of bread (like making grilled cheese) then put whatever filling you want in between the bread. Put the sandwich in the pie iron then cook it on open fire. Camping food.
View attachment 51826
Now ain't that a handy thing to have? I am amazed. I am learning all kinds of stuff tonight. Mountain sandwiches, fire irons and over on SBC/GW's thread, I learned that bucks and rams have teats. Teats on a buck looked kinda funny hanging down next to his dangly male parts. LOL

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Teats on a buck? Oh my! Lol
Perhaps he identifies as a doe..?

Once, long ago, the crew was working shirtless in the hot engineering spaces of one of the USN boats I was on and one old sailor stated "You know why I have these nipples? (he pointed toward the appropriate location)
"In case I ever decide to get pregnant"

( moved slowly away from him)

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Perhaps he identifies as a doe..?

Once, long ago, the crew was working shirtless in the hot engineering spaces of one of the USN boats I was on and one old sailor stated "You know why I have these nipples? (he pointed toward the appropriate location)
"In case I ever decide to get pregnant"

( moved slowly away from him)

Bahahaha!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
As I understand it, dairy bucks can even grow an udder and produce milk, it's not very common, but it has been known to happen. Boar hogs have teats and they pass that trait on to their daughters, so a boar with a good number of teats is desirable. I haven't checked, but rams have teats too.