Seattle, Wa

Myshalla

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hello,
I am Myshalla and I have spent the last 18 months researching animals and homesteading. We sign for our land in 2 weeks and our first goats will be ready to pick up in 6 weeks. My husband and I are so excited to be starting this new chapter in our lives.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wonderful! What kind of goats are ya'll getting? There is a very active forum here for goats, you will enjoy it and learn a LOT. Please ask any questions that you need to, this is a friendly and helpful bunch of nice folks.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH!

New adventures are always exciting!

Hello,
I am Myshalla and I have spent the last 18 months researching animals and homesteading. We sign for our land in 2 weeks and our first goats will be ready to pick up in 6 weeks. My husband and I are so excited to be starting this new chapter in our lives.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from NW Mississippi!!....:frow
We have goats, chickens, ducks, and cats here. What breed of goats are ya gonna be getting...and how many? They are great animals, we have had ours for a little over 2yrs now and have never regretted getting them, in fact we are hoping to add a few more come Spring. We have 3 now and may add 2-3 in the Spring. Are you planning on getting chickens or poultry?
We all love pics and ya will see a bunch as ya browse around thru the Forums and Threads.....so, when ya get them just post as ya wish....also, when ya are browsing if ya have a question, comment, or advice feel free to post away....we all just join in and add our 2cents most of the time.
Again.....:welcome

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH from the Hoosier state :frow
You will find lots of folks on here doing similar. Lots of folks raising herds that live on the grid too. Good resources and folks. Just settle in and look around.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome. Please browse around as there's a wealth of info and shared experiences here. Make yourself at home. Oh, and we're all pic-a-holics, so if you would, share a few pics when you get the chance. :)

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
welcome from the arklahoma boarder. this will truly be a great learning adventure for youall. buckle up and enjoy the ride. there are a lot of good helpful people here for your learning pleasure. hang around and join in the conversations. and yup, what latestarter said... pictures please.

Latest posts