SICK EWE!

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
I guess if the outcome was not good, then some folk are too sad / dis-spirited/embarrassed to post, but it's the way we all learn.

I generally personally do not find this a 'smart ass' forum where folk take some twisted pleasure in telling you how dumb you are to have done something whilst they would have done something else. I tell my 'warts and all' stories on a regular basis.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I generally personally do not find this a 'smart ass' forum where folk take some twisted pleasure in telling you how dumb you are to have done something whilst they would have done something else. I tell my 'warts and all' stories on a regular basis.

I do the same and have never regretted it since our mistakes may help someone else avoid making the same ones.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I guess if the outcome was not good, then some folk are too sad / dis-spirited/embarrassed to post, but it's the way we all learn.

My worst experiences have been made better by all the support of caring people here.

I do the same and have never regretted it since our mistakes may help someone else avoid making the same ones.

x2

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does it irritate anyone else when people come here wanting help, and they NEVER COME BACK to let us know how their animal is doing, lived or died? I care about my animals and I care about other's animals or I wouldn't respond and try to help. The least a person could do is to update their own thread. :idunno

Sure does Bay !

Latest posts