SimplyNewt ~ Newts Walk With The Goats

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
We(Livinwright Farm) are Christians also :) :woot :hugs It is so nice meeting others on here. Are you on Facebook? If so, what is your page, so we can like it?

simplynewt

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
We(Livinwright Farm) are Christians also :) :woot :hugs It is so nice meeting others on here. Are you on Facebook? If so, what is your page, so we can like it?
I am on Facebook but dont have a page for personal purposes. I play a game on there and have a Christian Group I created for that game. I have over 1100 friends on FB and would be happy to add another or as many as I meet here on BYH. Just pm me your name and I will send you a FR.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Salvage, that's the best way to make a building. Salvage saves a TON of money. I have salvaged so much and built a whole barn out of it. The place before the last one where I lived, was completely built of salvage materials. It was the best built place I ever lived in.

I wish I had some land of my own. I'd be building on it right now!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
My buck barn, large chicken coop, small chicken coop and some other projects were built with 85-90% salvaged materials. I get so much more satisfaction from being able to re-purpose something.

simplynewt

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
elevan said:
My buck barn, large chicken coop, small chicken coop and some other projects were built with 85-90% salvaged materials. I get so much more satisfaction from being able to re-purpose something.
Yep, I do to. And my wife likes it as does my wallet.

redtailgal

Reaction score
Newt said " I am a practicing Christian."

Me too! I keep thinking if I practice long enough I'll get it right, but every day I prove myself wrong. I dont have a Cross on my coop (Cross on my coop, hehehe, that makes me giggle!) but I have other reminders parked in various places. Little things like that help, dont they? :)

simplynewt

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Newt said " I am a practicing Christian."

Me too! I keep thinking if I practice long enough I'll get it right, but every day I prove myself wrong. I dont have a Cross on my coop (Cross on my coop, hehehe, that makes me giggle!) but I have other reminders parked in various places. Little things like that help, dont they? :)
They sure do Red. I try to incorperate alittle Christianity into everything I do. Not so much for people to see but just as a reminder for myself that I probably need to conduct myself alittle better than what I have been during the day. I always think I could do just alittle bit better.

simplynewt

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Well I spent the most part of this weekend working on a new site for myself. The site should be up and running soon. Before I started school, I had my own Christian website that I maintained and ran for several years. It was alot of fun and I had the opportunity to meet people from all over the world. Unfortunately when I started school, I had to give that up because it does take alot of time to put a site together and then update it and maintain it once it is finally online. Time that I did not have.

Being that I am in my last class and graduating soon, it seems that this would be a good time to try and get another site up and running but I forgot how much time is needed to peoplerly run and maintain a website.

I have also spent time cutting up firewood yesterday and may do some more this afternoon. I am not sure though because my chain is getting dull on the chainsaw and may have to wait until next weekend to do this. I cut a tree down last weekend and I have plenty of green wood but need some seasoned wood to start the fires with or I will never be able to keep the green stuff lit. I almost forgot how much work is involved in cutting up a tree then splitting the wood. My back and legs were quick to remind me.

I still have 3 goats and 5 hens so Life Is Good :thumbsup

simplynewt

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I have FF and get the same results. I downloaded Chrome and ran it a couple times but thought it was slower than IE IMO.