Smilies inserting weird...

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Every time I click on a smilie to insert it into my text it always shows up at the beginning of my paragraph. I can't figure out how to put it where I want it. I can do simple ones like ; ) to get them in the middle of the paragraph, etc, but I don't know all the code to the news ones and stuff. Just seems weird I can't just click it and have it insert where my curser is like in the old BYH.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
That's odd. Which browser and version are you on?

I'm able to insert smileys anywhere without problems. I'm on Firefox 23. Have you tried a different browser?

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
You do know you are talking to a computer moron here right??? LOL...but I'll try...

I'm using Windows 7..no Browser add ons that I know of...and use Explorer ..can't find what version???

Sorry...that's all I know.

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
:smackSouthern....you are NOT kidding....you are one hundred per cent correct in my case...not using the same I'm sure for WMR...but me...yeah...par for the course...LOLOLOL...gonna smack ya anyways <wink>

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
:smackSouthern....you are NOT kidding....you are one hundred per cent correct in my case...not using the same I'm sure for WMR...but me...yeah...par for the course...LOLOLOL...gonna smack ya anyways <wink>
Bon I couldn't resist! :hugs Ya know I love ya! Happy TG!
Oh and it gave you an opportunity to use the smack emoticon. Glad I could be of help. :lol: