Straw Hat Kikos

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
I'll be picking him up in a few weeks.

Jodie, I know there is Goatex and Sunboy in his lines. When I get him I'll see if he did have Moneymaker in there too.

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:

Jodie, I know there is Goatex and Sunboy in his lines. When I get him I'll see if he did have Moneymaker in there too.
I was pretty sure there was either Sunboy or Loverboy in there, wasn't sure which. Not that it matters much, they were cousins. Goatex is a given for a NZ. You can't go back 5 generations without Goatex.

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
jodief100 said:
Straw Hat Kikos said:

I was pretty sure there was either Sunboy or Loverboy in there, wasn't sure which. Not that it matters much, they were cousins. Goatex is a given for a NZ. You can't go back 5 generations without Goatex.
Yeah Moses is PB but his sire is 100% NZ so Mo has alot of Goatex in his lines too. I'll get him next weekend. Can't wait to get him here and see how he does. I'm excited about this buck. I'll put his pedigree up here too.

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Well luckily I was able to get him at a very fair price. I'm not going to say he was nothing though! Ha He still had a price tag but if I wanted to go get a goat with his lines, his genetics, his stats, etc right now it would cost me a grand or more.

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
He is very nice looking. Quite the.......how do I put this.... package..... dangling on the back end there. Very solid, nice and long. Very pretty coat too.