Sweetened's 2016 kidding thread

Sweetened

Herd Master
Reaction score
So, I dont know whats going on. She started to bag up a bit and then today she has been having some bloody discharge. However, Ligs are firm and sge doesnt appear to be pregnant as I cannot bump anything in there and she has thinned right down. Ive been trying to bump her for two weeks with no luck. The bleeding today makes me wonder cloud burst? Maybe she has one in there and is prepping. No distress or eating changes. Pooping and peeing normally. :hu

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
So, I dont know whats going on. She started to bag up a bit and then today she has been having some bloody discharge. However, Ligs are firm and sge doesnt appear to be pregnant as I cannot bump anything in there and she has thinned right down. Ive been trying to bump her for two weeks with no luck. The bleeding today makes me wonder cloud burst? Maybe she has one in there and is prepping. No distress or eating changes. Pooping and peeing normally. :hu
Any news?

Reactions: TAH

Sweetened

Herd Master
Reaction score
WOW. How did I miss this!? Poplar cloudbursted. She has been rebred for feb/march

Reactions: TAH

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Adorable kids! Glad you posted, it's been too long since we heard from you. How is everything else going? Your daughter is so precious, so beautiful.

What is cloud burst?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I see you started a 2017 thread, think I'll mosey on over there and check in on what is happening in 2017... :)