Tennessee

cybercat

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I am here also in Greeneville.

BTW can anyone raise up a couple of pigs for us. We want them for winter butcher but are not fenced in yet. We will be doing our own butchering so just need them raised. Just need 2 at a pick up weight over 215. Contact me here or by PM so we can work something out.

cybercat

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I am in need of goats milk for a new puppy we are getting this coming wed. If anyone in East Tn has some for sale please PM me here.
Thank you.

rinksgi

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I am pretty new here too. I am in SW Tn, just South of Jackson. Last year at this time I was thinking about getting goats. Now I have 6! Our first goat kidded almost 3 weeks ago. We have 2 cutie pie doelings.

pinoak_ridge

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I am pretty new here too. I am in SW Tn, just South of Jackson.
Howdy neighbor! We are a little further south than you are. We are in McNairy county. We have a few family flocks of Katahdins--both registered and commercial. Over the years we have had a variety of farm animal species and breeds. They have ranged from Bantam chickens, standard chickens, ducks, geese, pheasants, peacocks, goats, working border collies, sheep and horses. We now also have Great Pyrenees. It's amazing and fun, how all this just "snowballs" into bigger and better. ;-)

cybercat

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We are in Greenville , Tn. Just bought our first cow well bull calf. In the market for a jersey heifer calf. I breed partridge rock chicks and we raise pigs and will have milk goats nest year. Also will be breeding our farm dog which is my right hand with the animals this nest spring. She is an English Shepherd. Glad to see the new forum up and running.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our place is about 10 miles from Pulaski in the southern part of TN. We don't have our first critter but that will change shortly once we get the house renovation done and can start on the fencing.

larryj57

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Our place is about 10 miles from Pulaski in the southern part of TN. We don't have our first critter but that will change shortly once we get the house renovation done and can start on the fencing.
Good luck with the fence, that was my biggest expense whn I first started.

Latest posts