Tennessee

Mango493

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I am new here live just west of Murfreesboro we just put up a kind of small area fence up and holy cow the rock and yes expensive!! We need to fence in a whole lot more, going for a bigger area next with barbed wire and maybe get a couple of cows hopefully it will be a whole lot cheaper than the field fence.

dejavoodoo114

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Campbell County and for approximately 7 acres it will cost $10,000 to have high tensile put in for my goat pasture. I am not looking forward to fencing the big pasture, 22 acres. ..

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
The costs are all over the place but if you aren't paying labor, it isn't too bad. I just did perimeter fence on just under 10 acres with high tensile and we spent right at $3500 for fencing and already had most of the T-posts. The link below will let you do an estimate for your needs.

http://redbrand.com/FenceBasics/AcreageGuideAndTable.aspx

cybercat

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hey all we have some great goat groups on Facebook for TN people. One is a sale list and one is a chat list.
I am picking up my La Manchas next month.

Mrs1885

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hi all. I am in Sequatchie County,Tn. Me,hubby 6 children,1 son-in-law, dairy goats, chickens, and a host of other critters. Glad to be here.:lol:
Hey neighbor! We are in Van Buren County! Just down the mountain from Spencer off Hwy 30. :)