Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have been busy trying to get all of those things done that requires both of us since Teresa is heading to South Carolina in a few days to spend some time with her oldest son's family and the grandkids.

Today was the remembrance of Pearl Harbor day and it is also our anniversary. When we were deciding on a wedding date, she selected this day and I told her it was also Pearl Harbor day and since she was satisfied, I agreed since I figured that since I was career Navy, that was a date that I would always remember.

Teresa is the perfect wife and partner in everything that we do and if I had it all to do over, there is nothing that would be changed other than asking her hand much sooner than I did.
Happy Anniversary!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
A day late, but Happy Anniversary. It was my pleasure to meet you both and truly appreciate the hospitality for the short trip I made to meet @Baymule, and you folks, in person.

Safe trip for Teresa and a good visit with her family.

Weather here today is "super warm" in comparison so I am working on what I can get done outside today also, in anticipation of the coming rain.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Teresa cooked up a really nice meal for our Anniversary. She cooked the standing rib roast that we were going to have for Thanksgiving, and it turned out excellent. We changed our minds about Thanksgiving and went ahead and cookd a turkey.

We got this rib roast in January and it tasted as good as fresh cut. We didn't have a vacuum bag big enough so we put several layers of Stretch plastic wrap fitted really tight and a double layer of aluminum foil and that worked as good as a vacuum bag.

Attachments

• Anniversary Dinner.JPG
    Anniversary Dinner.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 47

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had two within a couple of miles earlier but it seems most went by right up I-65. We still have thunder storms but so far not any damage.
Good to hear. Stay safe.

(i65 up here is a terrible road up here-constant fatal wrecks. A total death road. I guess the tornado got the memo and is keeping it cannon)