Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
ow on the weights.... Oshi carries alot of solid weight... he's big but I wouldn't have put him over 250....

Yes, it's really nice when they get a routine and just do it like clockwork... even our "escapees" the other night still came to the bucket and right in the gate... 3 that had gotten past the gate turned right around and came right in, When they realized I had gone a little different direction. That is why if I call them I try to ALWAYS give them some sort of a "reward"....

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We went to TSC and did arrange to get one of the zero torn mowers. We get our dog food from TSC and get it through a subscription since they had been out of stock so often. They give several Rewards items through their subscription that even includes a free delivery so the mower will be here probably on Saturday,

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
ow on the weights.... Oshi carries alot of solid weight... he's big but I wouldn't have put him over 250....

Yes, it's really nice when they get a routine and just do it like clockwork... even our "escapees" the other night still came to the bucket and right in the gate... 3 that had gotten past the gate turned right around and came right in, When they realized I had gone a little different direction. That is why if I call them I try to ALWAYS give them some sort of a "reward"....

Same here - even when we run them through the chute my adults won't leave the chute until they get a treat. They get to the end but won't go out the gate. They just stand there like "WELL" :)

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
We went to TSC and did arrange to get one of the zero torn mowers. We get our dog food from TSC and get it through a subscription since they had been out of stock so often. They give several Rewards items through their subscription that even includes a free delivery so the mower will be here probably on Saturday,
That mower should earn you a LOT of reward points!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorting ram lambs is always rewarding. You get a good look at your sheep, pick out the best ram lambs and take the rest to auction. You get an auction paycheck, that’s always nice. And you have possibility of a better paycheck for the better lambs.

New mower! The fun starts now!

Latest posts