Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I missed a good picture but I'll post this one anyway. When I looked out the window, the dogs had just laid down and Maisy had her head resting on Mel's shoulder. I waited for a bit but she seemed content to just keep an eye out while Mel rested.

Attachments

• Mel and Maisy 1 Nov 2021.JPG
    Mel and Maisy 1 Nov 2021.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 76

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I asked Teresa to cut my hair this afternoon and when I went down to feed Mel and Maisy, she started barking at me like she usually barks at strangers. I don't even remember the last time I got my hair cut but I'm sure it was over a year ago and my hair was down to my shoulders. :)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I missed a good picture but I'll post this one anyway. When I looked out the window, the dogs had just laid down and Maisy had her head resting on Mel's shoulder. I waited for a bit but she seemed content to just keep an eye out while Mel rested.
That is still a good picture. Mel is sprawled out, belly up, completely at ease, knowing his partner has it under control. :love

I asked Teresa to cut my hair this afternoon and when I went down to feed Mel and Maisy, she started barking at me like she usually barks at strangers. I don't even remember the last time I got my hair cut but I'm sure it was over a year ago and my hair was down to my shoulders. :)
I guess you need to visit Teresa's Beauty Shop a little more often. :lol: