Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Teresa got into Reno about 1/2 hour ago but they were having trouble locating the son and his family. :) They were flying through ATL from Charleston so they arranged to switch aircraft there so they all arrived in Reno at the same time. That way DD! and husband only had to drive to the airport one time since everyone else lives on the left coast and are driving in.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are getting one heck of a light show coming in from the west. The TV is showing an almost solid red radar map and it looks like @AmberLops is right in the middle of it.

We got the power plug for the new TiVo and have that up and working. That is one convenience item you can do without but our TV is over the air and it seems the handful of shows that we watch are all on the same couple of nights. This way we can record them and watch at our leasure.
I know it's a bit late but i'm just now seeing this. That was one crazy storm over here...i was at work when it hit and there were a couple tornadoes in surrounding counties. The lightning actually struck close to the store and it completely fried our alarm system. So now the alarms are going off for no reason and it won't let anyone get through the system to turn it off. We are still working on getting it fixed. Glad you guys are okay!

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm going through my garden seeds to see what I need to order and getting rid of anything two years old or older by spreading them in the paddocks later. We have been getting a lot of lettuce in spite of the freezes out of the spot where the pond was filled in where we broadcast a lot of old seed.

I'm ordering from Gurneys again for the coming spring garden. One thing I found out by accident the other day is how to get a sale price on their seed. I put several things in the Cart then decided I needed to go through our seeds to see what we really needed. A couple of days later, I got an email reminding me I had items in the cart and they offered free shipping. Two days later I got an email with a 25% discount code.

Latest posts