Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was cleaning up some pictures and ran across one with Lance working sheep at a friends farm before we got any sheep. He gets so little time now other than holding sheep in place if I let them outside the fence since it's faster for me to move them.
Good one. LOL -- yeah my guys are in the "train as little as possible" because other things need to get done. :duc .
I've always said that farmers and ranchers do not have the time to train their dogs like the people who only trial their dogs. The best dogs do not need or require copious amounts of training. :)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Top Gun sounds refreshing—I’ve been binge watching sappy Hallmark Christmas movies. Fortunately Cousin Covid and his accompanying Queen Quarantine , are gone. The day is sunny and I’m going outside to play.

Rain+Covid+Hallmark movies=insanity

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
We finished everything early this afternoon since it gets dark so early and we got the new Top Gun movie from Amazon. It is done good enough that we went ahead and bought it since I'm sure we will watch it again.
I saw it twice in the theater, and I would have gone to see it again, it was that good. I think it was very well made, plus it was just fun to watch.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
We finished everything early this afternoon since it gets dark so early and we got the new Top Gun movie from Amazon. It is done good enough that we went ahead and bought it since I'm sure we will watch it again.
DH surprised me with a trip to the theater when it came out - I wasn't sure - but it was great -- and OMG the theater seats moved, there was wind in your face, and ..... even a mist of water. It was worth it - and here I thought the button on the arm rest that said "water" meant the holder was for a water bottle and that it was a cooler. Naive - I know. :lol:

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I went down to Alabama and picked up 1000 lbs of sheep feed. The prices are still good considering what I have seen it go for elsewhere but it has gone up 50% in the last year. The reason I drive the 30 miles to Ardmore is the Tucker feed that I buy there is the equivalent of $12 per 50 lb bag and the same feed at Lewisburg (15 miles away) is $19 a bag

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was starting to show all of the signs pointing to pneumonia that Teresa suggested we go to the DR, I couldn't get in to see my regular since we went to one of those "Fast Pace" urgent cares. I had to laugh when I wrote down their name since we were there over three hours. X-ray showed a whole lot of crud in there but no bacteria. They gave me rx for a couple of things and we headed on home.

Last edited: