TEXAS

LavacaW

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I am in Hallettsville, TX...south central part of the state. No matter what part of the country or world we have travelled to, we just keep coming back to Texas. You can take the girl out of Texas but you can't take Texas out of the girl!

TxMom

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I'm near Sealy...just west of Houston on I-10.

Texas is a BIG state...I drove from Houston to Dallas to Lubbock once, it took me about 12 hours! I have no idea how long it would take to drive out west to El Paso...

LlanoLonghorn

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
We are near Llano and Coopers BBQ. We have driven from Beaumont Tx to ElPaso and it is a two day drive. Yes Texas is a big state.

Buster

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Graduated from high school in Weatherford. Did a bit of dairy work there and roofing in the DFW are after graduation and before joining the Marines in late 1972. My daughter lives in Arlington, brother and his son in NRH.

Yeah, Texas is big. For the purposes of sites like this folks should divide it up into quadrants. I'm much closer to folks in north Texas than most Texans are. :)

Gone Country

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
A few folks may have heard of the little town I live in... Buffalo TX. Population less than 2,000! :gig Its a new experience for me being a Navy brat for 10yrs, then spending another 12yrs as a Marine wife. Always moving around and being in the city. Now I live in the middle of nowhere. :ep